TThe website www.optimpm.com is operated by Optim Project Management, a limited company headquartered in Bucharest, with the unique registration number RO 25797949.
We cannot guarantee that access and use of the Website will be error-free and our company will not be liable if for any reason the Website is inaccessible. The access to this website may be restricted from time to time, in order to carry out maintenance or introduce new facilities.
You may not use this Website:
– in a manner which may affect our business reputation
– to transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or other harmful programs which may affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
– to copy or reproduce any part of this Website
We are the owner of intellectual property rights in the Website: database, design and information rights. The information and images contained on the Website are our property or the property of our licensors, as indicated. You must not use any part of the materials of the Website for commercial purposes without our written consent.
Your personal data can be processed by Optim Project Management directly, as well as through the following third parties: the server and IT service provider, the e-mail service provider.
Your personal data can be stored for use in emails or databases on Mailchimp server.
Your personal data will be stored by Optim Project Management on the Mailchimp server as long as you remain a subscriber to the newsletter of the company.
You, as the targeted person, have the following rights:
– right of access the data – you have the right to obtain from Optim Project Management a confirmation that your personal data are processed or not, as well as access to such personal data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to Optim Project Management and which are subject of processing; for any other copies requested by you, Optim Project Management may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs; if you enter the application in electronic format and unless you request another format, the information will be provided to you in the electronic format currently used;
– right to rectification – you have the right to obtain from Optim Project Management the rectification of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete;
– the right to delete the data – you have the right to obtain from Optim Project Management the deletion of your personal data without undue delay and Optim Project Management has the obligation to delete such personal data when: (i) you withdraw the consent on which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for processing; (ii) personal data has been processed unlawfully; (iii) personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of Optim Project Management under European Union or Romanian law, etc.;
– right to restrict the processing – you have the right to obtain from Optim Project Management the restriction of the processing if you are in any of the following cases: (i) you contest the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) processing is illegal, and you oppose to the deletion of your personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use; (iii) Optim Project Management no longer requires personal data for processing, but you request them in order to attest, exercise or defend a right in court, etc;
– the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data as provided to Optim Project Management in a structured format that is currently used and can be automatically read and to forward such personal data to another operator under certain conditions; in the exercise of this right, you may ask Optim Project Management to transfer your personal data directly to another operator when it is technically feasible;
– right of opposition – you have the right of opposition, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time, to the processing of your personal data;
– the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
– the right to submit a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
Optim Project Management will provide information in electronic format whenever possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken by you to exercise the above rights, are provided by Optim Project Management for free. However, if your claims are unfounded or excessive, especially because of their repetitive nature, Optim Project Management may: (i) either charge a fee based on administrative costs for providing information or communication or to take the required measures or (ii) refuse to comply with the request.
We will use partners’ emails only for our own marketing purposes and we will not provide the data to any third party.
We will use the information you provide on our subscription forms to be in touch with and to offer updates and marketing materials.
We will make sure to protect all data, although we will only use the email as a marketing tool. All other information, as name, phone number or address are not mandatory to provide to keep in touch with Optim Project Management.
Optim Project Management,
Bucharest, Sector 1,
25A Emanoil Porumbaru Street,